Monday, September 29, 2008

no internet

We're alive, we're alive!



Mom doesn't have internet anymore at home so she has to sneak a blog entry at work. Shhh...!



We went to the pet store this weekend and I didn't get any toys or treats! Mom put me in some dumb pet stroller but I did NOT like that. That's why I look mad here:



One of Mom's old co-workers got a baby version of me this weekend. I may have a new playmate soon!

My pug friends' dad took this picture. Looks like I just got done eating dinner...hehe:


Is anyone dressing up for Halloween???


8 comments:

Petra said...

Sh! I won't tell anybody that your mom is blogging at work! Motch does the same thing ~~ shhhh!

This is my first halloween and I don't know what to expect. How about you, Bobo?

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

I dunno either! I hope I get lots of treats though!

Petra said...

Me, too!!!!!!

Nanette said...

Stella loves Halloween, she is definitely dressing up!

Aggie said...

No Internet!! Halloween?? I dont know what that is, but mom has been dressing me in all kinds of outfits. Who knows what I am going to be.

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

Unknown said...

Hai Bobo! I is Jake! I has to share the blog (fer now) wif the kittys but I saw another dawg like me and had to stop by! I saws yoo on Aggies's blog.

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

Joe Stains said...

We miss you dude!!! your new buddy looks totally cute!

ruby and rosco's mom said...

I am so sorry to hear about BoBo! Please go to a different vet and get another opinion. I would look into arthritus, a pinched nerve, a pulled muscle, or luxating patellas (he may be having trouble with his knee caps). I would also recommend getting an x-ray of his back and hips. Keep us updated and good luck