Tuesday, September 16, 2008

omg we're back

Mom was feeling a little lazy after her birthday trip (and the internet at home isn't working)...but here we are now.
The weeklong trip to grandma & grandpa's was fun. I didn't have to stay in a crate at all...for a week! The only bad part was hearing the coyotes howl at night. I ran straight back into the house when I heard them!
The pug neighbors gave Mom an orchid plant AND a new, big bed for me:




Mom & grandpa took me to Petco to get some snacks.



Mom saw a baby me at the mall pet store. She asked how much he was and she almost passed out when she heard - $1500. She couldve bought 15 of me for the price I was!

I also went to my first dog meetup...it's supposed to be for pugs but I'm PRACTICALLY a pug. A big dog drooled on me and I thought I was super cool and started growling/barking at dogs that weighed more than Mom. Oops!

4 comments:

Hugo said...

That's a really nice bed!

Hugo

Joe Stains said...

Nice to see you again, we always bark at the big dogs too!

Nanette said...

That looks like a very cushy new bed!

Stella would like to offer this advice: No matter how tasty it looks, do not eat your new bed. And if you do, do not eat the replacement or you might just get stuck with an old pillow to lay on instead of a nice cushy bed.

Emily and Ike said...

That bed is awesome!
Ike