Wednesday, August 27, 2008

$&#(*$&(#@&$

Something is wrong with me but I won't tell Mom.

Last night I didn't want to play or eat these crappy bones she tried to feed me in an effort to conserve the 3 Booda bones I have left.

And today when she came home to see me during lunch, I wouldn't walk down the stairs, and I wouldn't go pee.

This is what happened on the stairs..."You want me to WALK? What am I? A dog?!"




Do any of you Bostons do this? Sit down and chomp on something without moving for minutes at a time?

Or am I cuckoo?

Mom is frustrated with me. I hope she still takes me on the beach-birthday-trip!

3 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Sometimes I (Sophie) do that to mom since I get bored and feel like messing with her, I am tempermental, oh well, the Bugg bores me so I have to do SOMETHING fun!!! Mom found your blog on Joe Stain's post today so come visit us too okay!? WE LOVES your blog and your girlfriend is cool and has a cool name but of course don't confuse her with me, since I has a boyfriend, Salinger, who is super sexay!!! But we can totally be friends!!!!!

-Sophie (and Dixie!)

Joe Stains said...

Bostons do what they want, you have to train your Mom on that one ok?

Moco said...

Nah, you are just fine. Who else would chew on that stuff if you didn't.
I came over from Joe's blog. I see you have allergies. My brother Dawson has allergies. Sometimes I think he is going to chew off his foot.