Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CUZ!

Mom got me this Cuz toy last night because she said my other new dog pals like them so much. I took one sniff and walked away. Then mom said some words I'm not allowed to repeat. Haha. She thinks she can win me over after leaving me home all day!?




She also got me some new treats:




She got me these in the berry flavor


I guess they're okay. They smell really good. I ate a few but then mom fed me some dinner. I am a very picky eater...when I came from the animal shelter, they were feeding me Science Diet which they claimed was "GREAT FOOD!" and mom believed them because she was a dumb-dumb and didn't know any better. But it gave me bad itchies and flaky skin so she talked to a nice hippy lady at PetsMart who suggested Blue Buffalo holistic food.



It's better than Science Diet but I like when mom mixes wet food with it. She's not a very good cook yet. She mixes different Halo wet food flavors with this and it tastes good. But last night she let me try some Merricks Cowboy Cookout. Yum! But mom said that was only a special treat because the pet store that sells it is far away from our house and smells like poo.

* * *

Last night mom got to take my best friend Buddy on our walk:



Me and Buddy sniffing out the bushes

We had fun on our walk but I think mom was a little nervous because we were dragging her all over the sidewalk and getting tangled up. But we made it back home safely. Then we went swimming!

Here's an older picture of me being bad...I don't know why I got in trouble...you mean you're NOT supposed to eat comforter stuffing????????

See? I'm smiling...! It's funny, mom!

Post a picture of you being a bad dog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobo! I love meeting new friends (especially Cardinal fans!!) I got in trouble for eating some couch stuffing the other day....it looked the same as my toy stuffing!

Joe Stains said...

Cuz are my most favorite toys in the whole entire universe. I have about 9045 of them, seriously, I LOVE THEM. I posted a pic of me being bad on my blog today :)

Aggie said...

Hey Bobo! I love CUZ toys!!! My guess is that in time you will love them too!

Sloppy licks,

Aggie

Petra said...

I guess I'm a weird boston because I have a cuz but I really don't like it.

Your mom was BRAVE to take both of you for a walk at the same time!