Sunday, August 17, 2008

weekends are too short

First off, thanks to Aggie for giving me this award!

Mom had such a hard week last week working all by herself (she works at a newspaper & her dept had some layoffs).

We slept a whole bunch this weekend. I even slept more than she did today. She was doing laundry and dishes all day but then we went on a walk and went to see my pug friends. I was eating grass and mom was saying 'Don't puke!' What's wrong with eating grass???

I got a bath today...I didn't really freak out like I normally do. Mom decided to bathe me in her shower so I couldn't escape (there's a door) and she used a handheld shower to give me a bath. Afterward, I ran around like a crazy dog.

I wore a different shirt yesterday. Mom says wearing shirts helps my itchies not get worse.

Mom says I look like a puppy here...

My other $1 shirts from Target!

I love my pig toy!





I also love my hot dog toy...

Mom says this is a famous person's Boston Terrier. She thinks it's actress Famke Janssen's. He looks cool!

This is Famke with her BT Licorice.

Photo credit: http://muttnews.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/img-46542fe85b090.jpg


Mom finally found a story that sells those Frosty Paws all of you like. Anyone had any poo problems after eating them? Sometimes I have poo problems. :(

P.S. Mom called and called about Motley and he was already adopted. The dumb lady from the shelter ignored mom's emails so she gave him to another family. :(

6 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Bobo...I've seen Licorice before, he's a cute boy, isn't he! And very stylish. You look really cute in your t-shirt!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Mack said...

Your mom oughtta sue!!

I guess it just really wasn't meant to be. I know a new sib is just around the corner for you!

My mom thinks Licorice is so cute!

Joe Stains said...

Hey Bobo, I am 9 years old and my brother the Doofus is 4. (maybe 3, he came from the pound)

Aggie said...

Bobo~

Love the new shirts! My mom loves to dress me in dresses and shirts but I always seem to push myself out of them.

I love Frosty Paws!!! I only had a problem once. Mom thinks that because it was so hot out I was drinking a ton of water and ate a frosty paw in 3 seconds. I couldnt keep it all down and I puked all over Moms rugs- Sorry Mom :( She forgave me.

Good luck let us know how you like your Frosty Paws.

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

Joe Stains said...

Your shirts are cute. Mom almost got us some more shirts at Target but Dad said we have too many clothes already!

Bentley and Niko said...

I like all those shirts! I hope they do help your itchies!