Thursday, August 14, 2008

no more booda?

Any of my pals out there eat these? BOODA Bimple Bones- they're one of the few that don't have wheat in them so Mom really likes that about them. Problem is, she can't find them at PetsMart anymore and Target cleared out their stock. Anyone know if they're discontinuing these? Now what will I eat???

My itchies seem to be getting a little better. I haven't been wearing a collar except for when we take a walk. I look naked all the time now! AH!

But Mom bought me these shirts at Target for $1! Score!

Not as cool as Tanner's outfit...but still...


GO TEAM!

Mom she hopes all the other moms will be watching/yelling/cheering for Michael Phelps tonight. She's obsessed!

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Mom is going to a concert tonight and is going to miss Michael! You look great in your shirt! We don't know about those bones, sorry :(

Willie and Waylon said...

We don't know where to find the bones either - but we will keep an eye out.
Cool shirts!

Mack said...

Hi Bobo -
Has your mom tried Dr Foster and Smith? They usually have all that kinda good stuff.

Petra said...

Wow ~~ your mom got a GREAT bargain and you are one cool dude in that shirt, Bobo!

My mom will be cheering with your mom when Michael swims tonight.

USA! USA! USA!

Aggie said...

I will keep my dog eyes open for your bones. I have never heard of them.

I gave you an award! Stop by my blog and check it out.

Licks,

Aggie