Thursday, August 7, 2008

can i have a brother or sister?

Mom has been feeling guilty for awhile now...leaving me at home by myself without any friends. She says she doesn't think she has the energy for two Bobos but she's been looking at Petfinder.com every day and found this little guy:
His name is "Motley" and he's a West Highland White Terrier Westie, Boston Terrier mix. Says he's good with kids and other dogs so mom is going to try to see if she can afford to adopt another doggie.

I'm excited! I get so bored at home by myself which is why I always want to see my pug friends!

What do you think guys? Should mom adopt Motley? [Say "yes" - heheheheheh]

6 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

YES YES YES YES YES...I'm lonely too at home during the day. I'm just not sure I want to share my Mom yet tho'.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Mack said...

100% absolutely!! My sister Paris was adopted because I needed somebody to rasslin and play with. (My other sissy is about 120 years old and does not play!)
Since we have gotten Paris I am so much more active (and I've lost a little weight too!)
Let us know if (&when :)) you get your new sib!

Aggie said...

YES YES YES....I can't seem to talk my mommy & daddy into getting a play mate. They tell me all the time that they can't even handle me at times. I am QUEEN of the house, I don't want to share my toys with anyone!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

Willie and Waylon said...

Oh yes! He is very cute and we could not imagine not having a playmate!!!

Petra said...

YES, YES AND YES!!! I feel exactly like you do, bobo, and I wish SO MUCH that I would have a brother or sister to play with!

Motley looks adorable! I can tell he's just waiting for YOU!

Joe Stains said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss