Monday, August 4, 2008

two posts in one day?

Mom says I have lots of computer friends now! Too bad none of them live in California. I have my pug friends that live on my street but I haven't met another dog that looks like me yet.

She told me a cute little BT named
Petra tagged me with some questions that I have to answer.

What is your name?
Bobo, it's the name the animal shelter gave me and mom decided to keep it. But mom is crazy and calls me different things all the time. When she gets home from work she sings, "Bobo...meister...bobo...meister," and claps like a dumb-dumb. Dad calls me "Bob" or "Bobster" and more often, "Sloth," because I am lazy and lay down on walks. My neighbor calls me "Feeeeeelix," after Felix the Cat.

If you could change your name, what would it be? Buster

What is your pet's name? You mean "mom?" Hehehehe...

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be? "Princess Mommy."

If you could change their names, what would they be? I don't know...all this thinking is hurting my brain...haha!

5 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

I like your name Bobo...I think it is fun! Where in Cali do you live??? I live in Cali too!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Bobo! Nice to meet you...I'm Scottie from Malaysia! I have a Jack Russell friend called Bobo too! She is such fun!

Scottie

Emily and Ike said...

Nice to meet you Bobo!
Ike

Petra said...

I know how you feel after playing this game; it's hard on our brains to think this deeply!

Buster Bobo! I like that name!

I live in Normal, not too far from your grandma in Moline.

Asta said...

Hi Bobo
So nice to meet you!!!
I like youw name..and you'll nevew guess what...the fiwst doggie I met when My pawents got me is a boston tewwiew named Bobo in Nowf Cawolina..pwetty cool nooo?
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA