Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UPDATE

SUCCESS! Sort of.

Mom had a bright idea (for once in her life) and went to PETCO (there's only 1 in our craptown). Lo and behold, she found the LAST two peanut butter Bimple Bones and a few peppermints (I hope this flavor is good). So here is a picture of what she could afford to buy my greedy azzzzz:

$30 worth of Booda bones!

So the conclusion is, these are being discontinued. It can't be a coincidence that EVERY store mom has gone to has sold out or been "priced to clear." These were on sale with our PETCO card. Thank Buddah...or Booda, rather, hehehehehe. Actually, scratch that. I WILL PEE ON YOU BOODA! Why are you not making these anymore!? They are super healthy, made in the USA and I NEVER ever choke on these when I eat them so mom feels okay about leaving me with one of these while she does chores around the house. One time I ate some rawhide chew and started foaming at the mouth! YUCK!

Chilly Dawgs!

Has anyone had these before? They look pretty good...maybe not the healthiest but nothing terribly awful. Except for the "Made in China" part. Mom says I can't say bad things about China because that's where my grandparents are from.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, BoBo...

I was just visiting Joe Stains, & he said to come over & say Hi to you...

I'm glad I did...

You sure got alot of your favorite treats...I hope they didn't stop making them...What would you do then??

Please come visit me sometime when you are just chillin & chewin on your Booda Bones...

Abby xxxooo

A&S said...

wow those look really good! i remember when i was 4 months old and the sis brought me a booda bone to chew in the carride after they came and got me to take me to my furever home. it was supposed to last days or at least hours, but i finished it in five minutes.
me and my little brother shiro found your blog over at joe stains and thought we'd check it out. keep blogging!

Joe Stains said...

Well sheesh, I can't see why they would discontinue perfectly good chews! I need to find those chill bones cuz it is SO hot here!