Friday, August 8, 2008

oh brother, where art thou?

Mom is still waiting to hear back from the animal shelter where Motley is. She's hoping they contact her soon so we can go meet him tomorrow or Sunday.

I think mom is going a little cuckoo trying to find me a good brother/sister. She found Bosley on petfinder.com but he is about 3.5 hours away from us and she doesn't think they'll let her adopt him because we live here. %(@#*&!!! He looks so fun! Mom would probably have 100 dogs if she had the money. She keeps saying "Oh...this little guy needs a home!" Crazy lady. This is why she is going to be an unmarried spinster!

Poor guy and his broken leg. I hope he is better.

* * *

This is when I am the happiest (besides when I'm with mom):


Me and my thugs...er, pugs





Here are some pictures mom wants to show everyone:


Me under the covers


Dreaming about Booda bones

Today's question: How many of your moms/dads put you in a crate when they're at work? Or do you have a section of the house that's doggy-gated off?

7 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Bobo...
I sure hope you get a brother soon. That might inspire MY Mom!!! Much to my great disappointment, I am gated off to the back of the house where there is tile and lots of sunshine...just in case. Whatever THAT means. I guess I shouldn't complain. I could be put in a little house...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Hi Ruby!

My mom is concerned that I'll develop pee problems if she leaves me at home all day while she's at work so she checks on me almost every day (even though she works across town).

My crate is big though, mom can fit in it! Haha! She leaves me toys and treats and water but I miss her a lot!

-Bobo

Joe Stains said...

I am allowed out all day when the humans go to work, Tanner is in a crate because he eats EVERYTHING

Petra said...

You look like me under the covers, Bobo! And it looks like you are having happy dreams in the last picture!

If you are happiest when you are with your friends, you NEED brothers and sisters!

I used to be crated but now I get to roam around the house when my dad and mom leave. I sometimes get in trouble, but I haven't yet been banned back to the crate...

FleasGang said...

Hey Bobo. We get crated when our pawrents leave the house. We don't really mind because we have super-sized crates too!

The Fleas

Mack said...

Hi Bobo!

Bosley looks like he would be a GREAT brother! Just don't let him break any of YOUR bones! BOL.

Motley looks fun too - let us know who the lucky guy is.

When mom is at work, she lets us go in the kitchen and living room. The rest of the house belongs to ONE CAT!
We have a doggy door that leads to our backyard, but my 278 year old sister, Lilly refuses to use it!
I think it is the funnest thing ever!

The Puppies said...

Hi Bobo,
We (the ladies- Maggie and Opal) are crated and Marshall just hangs out. He has never gotten into any trouble, is a rescue dog and a little nervous about being separated so Mom and Dad don't try to put him a crate. It would be too traumatic! Opal is a puppy so she has to be crated because otherwise she would destroy the house (she did get out one day and it wasn't pretty!!) I(Maggie) like my crate so i don't mind being in it.. it has lots of towels on top of the doggie bed so that i can burrito myself in there and stay warm!!!
xoxoxox,
The Puppies