Monday, August 4, 2008

first post!

Hi all...this is my first post. I've been reading (okay, 'looking') at a lot of Boston Terrier blogs and I'm excited to make my very own blog now!

This is what I did all weekend...sleeping is fun. Except for when mom says it's actually time to sleep.


I fell out of my bed after this picture was taken...guess I shouldn't sleep like this anymore...

I went to see my 5 pug friends last night...I missed them! When I don't get to go into their house I lay down on the sidewalk outside their house in protest. Then mom usually starts scolding me under her breath saying that I'm "not a baby" and I "need to walk home like a big boy." And then she ends up carrying me home. Hahahahaha.

Check back to read about all the trouble I get into, the fun I have, and me "dog surfing" with my pug friend, Buddy:


9 comments:

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of dog blogs Bobo! We followed you back from Joe Stains blog! It's always so much fun to make new friends!

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Yay! I added a link to your blog on my page now.

I don't have any Boston friends yet (seems like they all live outside of California)!

Petra said...

Hey Bobo! Thanks so much for coming to visit me and welcome to blogging! You're going to find out how much fun this is, and I'm going to add you to my list of friends!

Sometimes I sleep like you do in my bed, with my head hanging over the edge. I haven't fallen out yet, though!

Mack said...

Hi Bobo! Nice to make your acquaintance! I saw your comment over at Joe & Tanner's place and wanted to say hi!
Come visit my bloggy sometimes - my brother is a BT!

Petra said...

Brother Bobo, I just tagged you for the name game! Take a look at my blog!

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Bobo...
My name is Ruby, it's so nice to meet you! I'm a BT girl living is sunny California. Swing by my bloggy sometime to visit. I'm going to add you to my blog pals...ok?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Bubba said...

Hey Bobo! Congrats on the new blog. My mama keeps talking about you, telling me that we need to meet! Maybe one of these days. Thanks for the link too! Pig says hi!

Nanette said...

Hi Bobo! It is nice to meet you!

When my Stella was just a little puppy she would lay down on walks too much and then I thought I was taking her out for too long. I started walking her more frequently but for shorter periods of time. It seemed to work okay but I still wipe down her belly and paws with a baby wipe after each walk. That seems to help with the itchies.

The Puppies said...

are you and your pug friends in a pool??? You are so brave!! Welcome to the world of blogs- we can't wait to read about more of your adventures!!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies