Wednesday, August 13, 2008

frog legs

Mom always thinks it's funny how we Bostons lay down like this. She calls it "frog legs."

My itches have gotten worse. Mom is worried about me. I have bad lumpy bumps around my neck so she takes my collar off unless we're going for a walk. Any suggestions out there? We've put hydrocortisone cream on it and it doesn't seem to be doing much.

She doesn't want to take me to the vet because they probably won't do much - just like the last time we went.

For all the other moms out there, this is the guy my mom screams and yells for:


Michael Phelps

What's the big fuss about? I have muscles too, mom!

My order from PetFoodDirect.com is supposed to arrive today! Here I come Cuz!!!

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

omdog Mom looooves that guy too. She clicked that pic to make it bigger then just stared at it for a minute. Moms are SO WEIRD

Ruby Bleu said...

That bobo...now I have to scrape my Mom off the floor from fainting after seeing the picture. She keeps mumbling something like if she was only 15 years younger or some nonsense like that!

I sure hope your bumpies get getter. Have you tried some benedryll? oh and my Mom laughes everytime I lay like that too. But it is so comfy, right...especially on the cool floor!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Anonymous said...

OMD The Mom thinks he is sooooo good looking. She wants to steal that pic. What's up with our moms?