Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last night mom & I went on our usual walk...but as always, I stopped right in front of the pug house and didn't move. She said "I'll wait you out," and then she got impatient and picked me up and carried me home. Doesn't she understand I want to play?

We went back inside our house and she gave me a Booda bimple bone...I think she felt guilty that she wouldn't let me play with Buddy and my other friends. I like bimple bones...they're better than the cheap crap she used to get me at Petco. Once, I was chewing on some rawhide roll and started foaming at the mouth...big time rabies style. Mom was screaming and thought I was sick or something. Then she talked to this nice lady at PetsMart who said dogs aren't supposed to EAT that stuff...just chew on it. Way to go, mom.

Anyhow...there was a knock at the door and I started barking really loud and who was at the door but 3 of my friends! So we all went on a walk to the park and I had so much fun. Frankie was so excited he took off and we all had to chase him. Luckily, some nice boy helped us get him back. Then I showed everyone how well I can army crawl. Mom doesn't like when I do this on grass because then I come home with a stomach full of itchies!

My itchies from last week's army crawl extravaganza


Lately, my favorite pug friend is Sophie. Mom says she's my "girlfriend." I like to lick her face and I think she thinks it's cute, even though she usually has this expression on her face:


***Mom wants to know if anyone has tips on how to get me not to sit down/lay down during walks. She says she is tired of carrying a big baby like me home all the time.

Thursday is mom's payday...she says she's going to get me these online as a treat. They look good! Nathan's hot dog treats for dogs!






What are your favorite treats everyone?


P.S. Here is a picture of me and my mom at Huntington Beach a week after she adopted me. I have sand on my nose!

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Hey Bobo! Army crawls are the best, but my belly ends up like that too, so does Tanners. My favorite treats are these sweet potato treats, but we don't get those very often. We like any treats that are healthy and dont have high fructose corn syrup or weird stuff we shouldnt eat.

Aggie said...

Hey Bobo~

I love to meet new BT friends!!! My name is Aggie and I am a BT. Stop by and say hi.

Army Crawls??? I have not learned how to do those yet?

My favorite dog treats are Bil-Jacs, so soft and good.

The Puppies said...

Hey Bobo!
We just found you from Petra's blog and wanted to say hey! We also wanted to say that Maggie always lays down on long walks and ends up getting picked up by momand dad so maybe that is a BT thing!! Anyway, come by and say hi! You are so cute!!!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

FleasGang said...

Hi bobo. Petra said we should check out your new blog. So here we are! Maybe you should have your mom carry a skateboard with you on your walks. That way, when you lay down, she can just put you on it and pull you back home instead of carrying you :-)

The FleasGang
Simon, Scarlett and Shelly

Petra said...

Ouch! Those itches look like they hurt! I don't army crawl, so I don't have any advice for you. When I go for my walks, I zoom all over the place, from side to side and around in circles.

I'm kind of little, so I have to eat little treats, skinny treats, treats that are for babies. Otherwise, I choke on them.